In today’s multi cloud environment, organizations have data stored across various cloud storage services. Most now feel the need for a consolidated storage provider with the IT admin controlling the data centrally. Hence, enterprise data migration is of significant importance as we move towards to a more organized cloud culture.
During migration, an IT admin wants at the very least the following assurances:
- All data (irrespective of number of files, individual file size, and file type) will be migrated to the new storage provider securely
- File/folder hierarchy structure will be maintained to ensure no loss of productivity for users
- File sharing permissions are migrated so that there is no impact on collaboration within the organization
- User friendly, intuitive tool allowing the admin to map users from source to destination
- Reporting to give the admin full visibility as well as control over the migrations
Selecting the correct platform for an enterprise migration is therefore a daunting task for any organization!
Of the many options available in the market today, CloudFuze is the only solution that meets ALL the enterprise level migration requirements.
Some key features that elevate the CloudFuze Enterprise migration platform from that of its competitors: