Setup Instructions for Egnyte
Step 1 :
- Go to developers.egnyte.com
Step 2 :
- Click on Register button and register at developers.egnyte.com
Step 3 :
- After successful registration, you will receive an email with a link that you must click on to validate. This link will take you back to the Egnyte web site.
- When the user clicks on the link, he/she will be redirected to developers.egnyte.com where he/she can see the client ID or REST API key.
- Egnyte will send another email with API key or client ID saying that it will take some time to approve the API key (key will be approved manually from Egnyte technical team and will take 24-48 hours to arrive).
- Once the key is approved by the Egnyte team, you must log in to CloudFuze and click add account and select Egnyte. You will then need to enter the API key that you received in the place for Client ID. The “Egnyte Domain” remains the same as earlier.