CloudFuze vs. Microsoft: Microsoft Migration Tool Alternative
If your company is planning to migrate from one cloud collaboration suite to another, you are needed to use a cloud file migration or cloud data migration tool to properly move the business data by preserving sharing permissions and a number of other features.
If you are an IT admin finding a tool that helps your company to migrate to Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365), you may already know a couple of tools and services from Microsoft.
Many companies aren’t sure whether to choose a Microsoft data migration tool or a third-party tool like CloudFuze.
The following information helps you gain more information about Microsoft migration tools and how they are compared with CloudFuze.
Microsoft Migration Tools Pros:
- Ideal solution for small-scale migrations
- Not ideal for large and mission-critical migration projects
- Lacks features like delta (incremental) migration
- Lacks features like metadata, shared links, external shares, and Box Notes migration
- Doesn’t come with priority support or dedicated migration managers
- Can’t be deployed in cloud or on a client’s server for better
CloudFuze vs. Mover.io vs. SPMT
|Feature||CloudFuze||SharePoint Migration Tool (SPMT)||Mover|
|Dedicated Migration Manager||Yes||No||No|
|Box Shared Links Migration||Yes||No||No|
|Box Notes Migration||Yes||No||No|
|Deployable in Client’s Cloud||Yes||No||No|
|Trusted by Universities, Large Organizations, Government Agencies||Yes||No||No|
Leave A Comment